The William Trade Forex Scalping Strategy is now available to download for free! London and New York Sessions are no match for William’s forex scalping strategy in London and New York Sessions. All currency pairs can be traded on timeframes of 1 to 5 minutes.
- William trade
- Bollinger Bands set to 2;22
Currency Pair: Any pair
Timeframe: 5 Min
How to trade with William’s Trade Forex Scalping Strategy?
Rules for long market entry:
- An arrow will show up when the next candle is tried to light.
- There should be no closing of the bar when the bands are performing. Keep a close eye on the scenario.
Rules for Exit:
- In order to exit the position, wait until William’s trade indicator drops to a level below the green line (about 40).
- You can take profits at 8 pip levels for AUDUSD, 10 pip levels for EURUSD, and 6 pip levels for GBPUSD
Rules for short market entry:
- When the red arrow appears, sell at the opening of the next candle.
- There should be no closing of the bar when the bands are performing.
Rules for Exit:
When the William Trade indicator begins to rise above the red line by less than -60, you should exit the trade.
Taking profit at six pips is recommended.
How to download and install an indicator?
For MT4 platforms, follow these steps to setup the indicator:
- we have update Indicator if you register account in our partner broker we share for free register Account / if you have already Then change IB agent
- It’s a good idea to save the file to your computer.
- MT4 software file directory: Extract and copy-paste the files into MT4>Indicator folder
- MT4 platform should be restarted.
- Please continue on to “Indicators.”
- “William’s Trade Forex Scalping Strategy” template can be applied to the chart by selecting it and clicking on it.
Note: T. Morris developed this indicator. dailybluepips.com does not carry any copyrights over this trading tool.
SCALP PRO Indicator – For FREE Download
Indicator system SCALP PRO is designed to help traders gain an edge by identifying small trends in lower time frames. It’s usually sold for 60 dollars a month on the open market. Based on Price Action, the SCALP PRO indicator trade signals are perfect for a 15-minute time frame.
Set the SCALP PRO Indicator to send alerts via email, mobile notification or platform pop-up. You don’t have to stare at the charts all day long, and you can monitor multiple charts at once.
As well as Forex currency pairs, the SCALP PRO Indicator System can be used on a wide range of other assets including stocks, commodities and cryptocurrencies. From 1-minute charts to 1-month charts, it can be used.
How to Use SCALP PRO Indicator (Strategy)
Announcing the SCALP PRO Band
When the price gets close to the upper or lower edge of the band, that’s when you need to keep an eye out for a trade opportunity.
SCALP PRO Zone
In conjunction with the other features of the SCALP PRO Indicator, this indicator displays all support and resistance levels to assist in identifying entry and exit points.
MetaTrader 4 Moving Averages
A combination of three moving averages already installed in your MetaTrader 4 platform makes up the third and final component of the SCALP PRO indicator. A simple moving average of 200 periods.
- A moving average with 32 periods
- A 12-period moving average with exponential periods
If the first two indicators give you a signal, look for the last confirmation, which is a cutting line of the 12-EMA and 32-EMA moving averages (MAMs). Example: If the 12-EMA crosses above the 32-EMA and is near the lower channel’s edge and support levels, it is a BUY signal.
This is where the 200-SMA comes in handy. If your price is near this line, do not trade. It’s because prices tend to return to the 200-SMA over and over again. If it’s far from the 200-SMA, it’s a better time to buy or sell.
When trading with the SCALP PRO Forex Indicator, keep these points in mind.
- The 200-period should not be traded near. There is no signal in this zone.
- As soon as the price hits a sensitive area that is against you, it’s time to exit. Examples include levels of resistance or support, as well as key pivot points.